Friday, August 27, 2010

love it when that happens!

Last night I woke up at 1:30AM.  Checked my blood sugar 5.3mmol/L
This morning at 7:00AM, still 5.3mmol/L

Wish I knew what I did right!!!!

pre-dinner: 1 glass of red wine with 7 walnuts (I behaved and ate only the 7 walnuts)
Last night's dinner was: 50g of carbs
2 med ear of corn with lemon black pepper sprinkled over them
a fillet of steelhead trout (still loving it!)
and a salad of fresh veggies from my in-laws garden: tomato, cucumber, and basil

for dessert: 15g of carbs
1/2 a package of fat free-sugar free vanilla jello pudding with a dollop of cool whip
the package is supposed to be for 4 servings of 1/2cup each, but that's such a stingy little portion

and of course 2 squares of Lindt Equador 75%cocoa chcocolate: 6g of carbs

finished the day having eaten 120g of my allocated 150g but also ate a 22g Zone protein bar in the afternoon FREE! (walked for 3 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment